Thots this Thursday!!!

15:07 Starter Fashionista Ma' 0 Comments


Thots this Thursday


I was feeling so down and depressed yesterday I didn't even post my Wednesday Wisdom post. Apologies guy but today will be a combination of a Wisdom Wednesday and Thots this Thursday as I'm sure there is alot of wisdom in this thot. Hope it builds u up and encourages u.


As I mentioned I'm having a down period ,as I m sure you've all had atleast once in ur lives. Life in general is fine and ok but I've been just feeling down and like I'm not where I'm supposed to be in life. These thots were brought about by looking where my peers and other fabulous peeps are vs where I am. Although comparison and competition can be healthy , ultimately we are all destined for our own  life. So anyway allowed myself to stay in my sobby mood yesterday but today I thot came  to me ;ANYWAY who says you not where u supposed to be. (EEEISH I know my thots are all over the place today) but maybe we are where we supposed to be! And that actually we are where we are as a stepping stone to our final destination!

This leads me to my next thot; slow progress does not mean no progress. I have also been worrying and sad about things I'm trying to do to improve my life (this blog being one of them) being so sloooooooooowwwww but then it clicked to me slow progress does not equal no progress!!! A farmer plants a seed and waters and waters it .He also tends the soil and the area where he planted but after a week or two he doesn't see a plant but fact is the seed is growing. Just cause he doesn't see a plant yet it doesn't mean the seed is not growing. SAY IT WITH ME....SLOW PROGRESS DOES NOT = NO PROGRESS!


This ultimately leads me to my last thot don't give up. Let me be honest with you there are so many  dreams and things I still want to achieve in my life and  I have faced a lot of delays on some but does that mean I should give up? NOOOOOOO!!!  Although  life sometimes makes us think  of throwing in the towel there's no need to: keep pushing, keep believing and I'm sure u'll get there eventually!


Yes guys I know you probably read or heard some of my Thots this Thursday from someone or somewhere else before but I believe we continually need to give ourselves pep talks to keep at it ( GO HLAKU GO)  and it doesn't hurt to share good information more than once right! To end off my thots this Thurday I saw this pic on Instagram , not only is it super chic but it spoke to me as well so I'm also dedicating it to all my fellow hot mummies!



We can do it !!!#urawesome#loveu#dreamscometrue

P.S. Please share your thots and comments PLZZZZZ


0 comments: