OOPS I DID IT AGAIN....

09:31 Starter Fashionista Ma' 0 Comments

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN....


So I was super excited to share this morning cause yes ...I went shopping!!!...lol. You know us women and buying . And I also cause  now have a bit of an audience ,finally plucked up the courage to share my blog with a group I'm on called Mara Keng Ka Nanny e?

Shout out to all my fellow madams!!!


SO BACK TO THE BUSINESS AT HAND....SHOPPING! So I've recently become addicted to watching make up tutorials on YOUTUBE to help me in my quest of getting my groove back. This in turn has made me a make-up shopaholic.I keep telling my hubby I'm not gonna buy anymore make up or nail polish products but I'm so lying cause as soon as I see a tutorial and I look I wanna try I NEEEED to buy  something else !

Yesterday I went and bought a few goodies, 5 to be exact.



 I know there's only three....such a sad story can't find the other two items I bought,don't if I'm going crazy or if  I was robbed (SAD STORY:-( )

I got (jumping up and down) 1. Yardley Loose powder in Caramelised 2. LA GIRL Pro Conceal in Sands and 3. A Cala Kabuki brush. The items missing are a blending sponge and eye shadow brush (May their poor souls RIP where-ever they are). All the items were fairly priced cause as mother's we have to do beauty on a budget!!!There's nappies,milk and nannies to be paid so we gotta be wise!


So the look I wanna try is the KIM K highlighting and contour look. Lmao!!!! I HOPE I WILL GET IT RIGHT. Tonight is my brother-in-law bday dinner so what better place to debut my KIM K inspired look. Atleast it will be a home ,indoors with close family so if I look like a mess it won't be so bad....lol.I AM SUPER EXCITED to try the look and will share the pic before our FIRST EVER MONDAY MOMMY feature.


So below I'm posting my everyday work look so you can spot the difference when I post my Kim K look. I make it as natural as possible so its office friendly .I did however use my Garnier BB cream (instead of MAC foundation) and orangish blush today which I usually don't use so it's a bit different to other days. 


                 {Crazy face because ITS FRIDAY and because I can!!!(tongue out)}


Yesterday I also checked some videos as well on make up essentials for beginners. They were basically guiding us on the make up bag basics ever girl should have . Based on the three tutorials I watched, I still need the following items in my make up bag


1. Primer
2.A few brushes ,I think three (blending brush,spiky contour brush and eye shadow brush)
3. Liquid eyeliner for glam looks
4. More lipsticks (you can never have enough!!! )

Ja,I think that's about it. 

What do you have in your make-up bag and what else do you still need Fab Mommies? Or do you just not like or wear make up? 


Looking forward to hearing all your comments and inputs... 


Have a blessed weekend REMAIN POWERFUL, STRONG,WISE AND BEAUTILICIOUS-beauty inside and out! (PROVERBS 31 WOMEN)








0 comments: