FOUR FAVES THIS FRIDAY!

13:22 Starter Fashionista Ma' 0 Comments


FOUR FAVES THIS FRIDAY!



I was so excited about this feature  that I couldn’t sleep without starting to type it. NO,its not gonna be another weekday feature here @starterFashionistaMa’ . We gonna carrying on winging the posts as they come every Friday but the  way I enjoyed preparing this feature ,who knows there maybe another Four Faves this Friday post in the near future.
I never got to enjoy winter fashion and looks last winter because I was quite pregnant with LELO this time last year. .It with was just me, Woolies winter dresses, coats ,leggings and Kgalalelo (lol) in my tummy the whole winter through.
This winter I treated myself with a few items that I wanted and knew would add versatility to my wardrobe. As you know we strongly believe in beauty on a budget  here cause as mamas we have a lot more responsibilities and can’t only splurge on ourselves. Balancing is key , as you’ll see there some higher priced items as well as some great budget buys.The most important thing is to buy items you can mix and match with what you already have to make the most of your wardrobe.


MY FOUR FAVE WINTER ITEMS THIS WINTER



      NO 1 :
       My Forever New Midi Skirt ( R 699.99 )




      I love this skirt so much. Firstly cause I absolutely adore Forever New clothing and accessories. They are the best quality and are so classic and chic, you don't even mind the highish prices cause you guaranteed to look like a charm.So I bought this skirt for my friends' wedding. I actually wanted to try the whole crop and skirt trend but I chickened-out cause I'd didn't want to have  even if its bit of my tummy on display till its in tip top shape. The skirt is navy which is also one of my fave winter colours  (GREY , NAVY, MAROON and BROWN/TAN are my go-to colours this winter) and it's also extremely versatile i.e. U can rock it with a blouse to go to church or a formal do/Dress is down with a polo-neck and cowboy boots. JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SKIRT!





       NO 2:
       My Dress /Trench coat (R 200.00 )



        
       I'm so in love with this dress coat cause not        only did I get it at a steal but I love all the details  that make the jacket. From the shoulder lapels,to  the grey colour with  a slight pin stripe detailed  material. To how it  pops  behind giving it a cute  little skater-dress  shape. I'm  yet to wear it as a  dress (still  plucking  up the  courage cause its  quite shorter  than what  I  usually wear). This  coat can also be worn up or down.




   NO 3:
   My Faux Fur Gillet (R 400.00)...LOL...I used to call it a faux fur waistcoat...



This piece is my first Instagram shop purchase and ever since I got it ,I'm sold on INSTAGRAM shopping. The fur is very good quality and I get complements and enquirers every time I wear it!I love it!There are alot of INSTAGRAM Shops/Bloggs and loads and loads of nice and unique pieces you can buy via Instagram.
     
       I bought this from @blue_chic_sa. Like I said before Instagram shopping is the one! Some of my faves so far are (still saving the money to buy my desired outfits) @materialgirlsbotswana-their dress collection is to die for; @stylesbytumi she has a body shape similar to mine and dresses it up so hot and sexy and @iseza_boutique her collection also includes shoes and she also stocks POKELLO's PINK BOTTOMS and lastly @mjcollectionglamourgoddess. Ladies please check out Instagram shops/bloggers u won't regret it- Great fashion finds all the way!


      NO 4:
     My Maxi Full Skirt (R 150.00)
   
       This skirt is my most out-of-the-box purchase yet. Its made of the same material as girls' school uniform skirts and is ankle length . On top of that it also has a full shape. Although I'm still not 100% sold on the length ,was even considering cutting it but want to wear it first to a friend's baby shower next Sat, this skirt really got attention last time I wore it. Its a very vintage type of design and would also look great with a pair of sneakers as much as it does formal. It's also very warm so its a strictly winter piece. I love that this skirt is quite unique and I felt very couture and fashionable the first and last day I wore it. SO IT GETS TWO THUMBS UP FOR BEING A DIFFERENT YET STYLISH PIECE!!!



     So there you have it: my four most favouritest (lol) items this winter. I hope you guys find this post as fun as I  did preparing it. 

.....

BTW: This post was shared/linked on another blog thepleatedpoppy.com ,please check it out on the link below:

 WHAT I WORE POST- THE PLEATED POPPY BLOG

 (alot more fashion posts by mummies all over the world as so please also check them out!)

Signing out @starterFASHIONISTAMA'... (MWAH!)



0 comments: