How it's gonna work at starter Fasshionista Ma'

15:53 Starter Fashionista Ma' 0 Comments

Shooooooo....I'm having one of those days, was even thinking of not blogging today but trying to gain an audience so LET'S FOCUS!!!


I was super hyped and excited about finally starting my blog yesterday. The ideas were coming in BIG TIME so let me share with you some sweet features we gonna have here @starterFASHIONISTAMA' every Monday , Wednesday and Thursday ( obviously things will change as we grow and evolve.)

SOOOOOOOOOOO over Man Crush Mondays and Women Crush Wednesdays.How about something more mind focused and inspiring. Don't get me wrong not hating on all those hotties out there ...neh!!!!

Monday will be declared ( in movie God voice...lol)

MOMMY MONDAYS


I have a full time nanny with weekend offs so I spend the whole weekend with my angels Lelo and Rere (see pic below )










ReRe full names: Rethabile Reagoboka Siele (meaning We are happy and Praise God.) 2 years 2 months

Lelo full names: Kgalalelo Kamogelo Masego {meaning Glory Acceptance(she was an oopsie baby) Blessings} nearly 10 months


We will talk about how important choosing baby names is in one of my Mommy Monday future posts

Basically Mommy Mondays will be sharing of parenting tips,what my angels got up to during weekend and Mommy stuff in general.GREAT RIGHT?


WISDOM WEDNESDAYS

Wisdom Wednesdays will involve the Word, inspirational quotes,motivation or research facts regarding a topic of high importance. The reason I chose Wednesday aside from the fact that, is yes it start with the same letter as Wednesday (which also applies for the other two features ) is that I started my blog on a Wednesday. I believe it was a wise thing to do.God gives us desires ,ideas and dreams and even though it seems impossible because He gave it to you U SHOULD ACT.That's wisdom to me...acting on your God given instructions,ideas etc hence WISDOM WEDNESDAY!


THOTS THIS THURSDAY


And lastly Thots this Thursday will basically be what Im mainly thinking about that Thursday (DDDDUUUHHH!). No seriously though, I will just be sharing my though for day .Wat dominated my mind that Thursday or leading to the Thursday .

But like I said the features are they as starting point , the topics features and the blog in general will obviously evolve as we grow. WE WILL GROW...Mark my words



So as a start my Thots this Thursday aside from getting more readership on the blog is what I mentioned earlier about God giving you ideas , desires and dreams. I dont know how many business ideas God has given me ....its really bad how we underestimate ourselves though hey. We always desire and even pray for more wealth (not money) and  purpose but when God gives us the tools ,ideas WE DON'T ACT!!!

Well my thot was mainly a note to myself that what ever God given ideas, desires and dreams I have in future ACT ON THEM!Regardless of how hectic and impossible the task seems.If He gave you the task at hand , He will also give you the ability ( Scripture to back me up Phil 2 v 13) ....definitely. That's the God we serve.

Someone might ask how do I know its a God given idea . Well God will never give you something that will hurt you or lead you away from Him. He will give you an idea for your good. Either it will bless you financially in the future or it will help you reach out and help other (THIS BLOG...hint hint) , basically it will be for your good and His glory.

SO MOMMIES lets act upon our God given ideas and dreams. Lets fight against fear and believe in impossiblities.


Mwah Mwah @starterFASHIONISTMA'








0 comments: