New month-new goals!!!

15:51 Starter Fashionista Ma' 0 Comments

Sunrise Each new day is a gift Poster
(Photo Credit-Zazzle.com)

LATE POST MOMMY MONDAY+ WISDOM WEDNESDAY + THOTS THIS THURSDAY (ALL-IN-ONE)


Hi Mammies.

Its getting more and more challenging to post,  been a little discouraged with the readership but I know and understand that the blog is still new and a baby blog (see wat I did there....baby..lol)

Anyway will keep on posting and sharing and will get there eventually...

How the year has flown by - Can you imagine we already in August of 2015!!!


Have you achieved all the goals you set for yourself at the beginning of the year? (or some at least)

God keeps giving us a chance to be better and get to where we want to get .With every new day He grants us and every new month, He gives us a chance and all we have to do is use it wisely. ( That's my Thot this Thursday)

Well to be honest I have failed so far on my main goals this year :-(  but the year isn't over yet. God giving chances are still available....pending...( I will share them with you towards the end of the year when I have hopefully achieve atleast 1.)


I'm really excited for the month of August however ;a lot of important events happening! I'm having my second traditional "wedding" and my little baby is turning into a toddler (Lelo's turning 1).

HOW CUTE IS THE INVITE!!!


I used an app called Greenvelope to design this beautiful, eco-friendly digital invitation. Please try it on Greenevelope.com https://www.greenvelope.com- so convenient and the invitation designs and templates are so gorg! My new favourite bestie in party planning!

With regards to the traditional wedding , its just gonna be an intimate Tswana bride welcoming shindig, nothing hectic but still a bit exciting none-the-less. I had a huge TRADITIONAL CEREMONY at home after my husband paid lobola for me in 2011, so my in-laws were basically saying its customary for me to be sent to my new home(their home in Mafikeng) for the overall traditional part of wedding to be done.We yet to still also have a white wedding- one of my life goals...So that's what is happening this Sat...lol....4 years and two kids later!

I'll post pics of my tswana traditional makoti outfit on the blog Monday....it too "cute"...lol!!! 

So I'm really looking forward to this month, although I'm not doing as well as I wanted on my weightloss journey (so nervous for my progress pic on the 13th) ...its looking to be a great month!!! 

Thank you Lord for everything going well in advance :-)

Anyway although my post is all over the place , I'm basically trying to say God is always giving us opportunities , everyday,every hour we living on this earth ,to better ourselves.Can we honestly say we've used them the full?I know most people believe living their lives is partying it up or going to all the lavish and top of the range places (although there's nothing wrong with it) but I view living my life as being the best me I can be -making the world better. I hope that I will live and be who I'm supposed to be one day. But we must keep pressing and using all these God-giving opportunities to the best of your ability.


Lets try set new goals with each month ,as a means of accomplishing all our life goals ....sort of...a means to an end. Most importantly lets strive and live the best lives  we can live. And also encourage and teach our babies, families and future generations to do the same.

0 comments: