SUPER LATE POST ....Lelo's 1st Birthday And Rori's 8th combined party

12:08 Starter Fashionista Ma' 6 Comments

HI MAMMIES!!!

Finally back after a hectic week of Project  Management training (will share more on it on Wisdom Wednesday) and as promised lots of pics from my last born's 1st Birthday. Please don't forget to give feed back  on my party planning skills please!!! lol....Can I quit my day job to pursue the event management business full time yet????


Anyway this post is going to have little writing (mainly pics post). Hope you enjoy the post and maybe use some of the tips when planning your kids parties in future.

Decor setup- I used Royal Blue for my nephews soccer/sports party and Baby pink for Lelo's Teddy bear party



I know is very generic and clique but the colours just worked out and looked great together don't you think? I used little touches in the the party cups and party hats and serviettes to go with the respective themes of soccer balls and teddy bears. In retrospect if I had a good phone(my phone got damaged ) I would of taken close ups of the cups ,decor pieces etc.



More Decor ... I was so excited bought party packs cause I made em myself:-)

Lelos cake table
Rori's cake table

 

I was so pleased with this cake...it exceeded my expectations. A friend's fiance' Chef  Nick Thomsett made this cake 


It was chocolate flavoured and oh so cute!





These were just a few elements I used for my little ones' special day. I really enjoy event planning and I hope to one done pursue this business avenue as a career. It looked pretty  , was happy with the overall results and most important my nephew and daughter had a special day!!!!!!!



Special SHOUT OUT to my sister Refilwe Makhafola for making the day memorable for the kids (I'm sure I have the best sister in the world) and who is  a first time reader here. Hey sisi!!!


Lots of love!!! @starterFashionistama'XOXO


6 comments:

  1. good post. I just read your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Keep update with your blogs..
    Marriage Event Organisers in Visakhapatnam
    Event Management Company in Andhra Pradesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post presented by you..your writing style is fabulous and keep update with your blogs.
    Birthday Event Organisers in Hyderabad
    Wedding Planners in Hyderabad
    Event organisers in vizag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative post. I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.
    Event Management Companies in Hyderabad
    Event organizers in VIZAG
    Event organizers in Visakhapatnam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog.That is very interesting; you are a very skilled blogger. I have shared your website in my social networks! A very nice guide.
    Event Organisers in Visakhapatnam
    Event organisers in vizag
    Birthday event organisers in vizag

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Way Of Your Blog presentation is very effective And very easy to understand about the process..thank you keep update with your blogs..
    Event Planners in Hyderabad
    Birthday Event Organisers in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete