WINTER BEAUTY GEMS

20:13 Starter Fashionista Ma' 0 Comments

         @starterFASHIONISTMA's WINTER BEAUTY GEMS 


As promised I m going to share with you these gems I have recently added to mine and the girls winter beauty regime  (by recent I mean from June....I can't believe I didn't blog for a whole month:-( so sorry ) . 


Every lady is continuously working on having their best hair and skin possible....RIGHT! Winter is a very harsh time for both your skin and hair and extra precaution has to be taken to look after those two areas during this season and am totally in love with how well these products have treated our skins  this winter and hair.


1. I am totally crushing on the Johnson's Baby Protect Range. It smells heavenly and feels super subtle on the skin. I have even stolen it once or twice to use during my mommy-alone-time-baths. It literally feels like you washing the babies body with honey and milk.....NO JOKES!!! The ingredients include honey,rooibos and green tea extracts. My girls smell fresh , clean and are also protected cause the product is formulated to fight germs and dirt especially for toddlers.. My favourite winter buy but will be buying this body wash right through to spring time and summer.




2. ALL THINGS MORINGA. I got the PURE MIRACLE MORINGA soap and body lotion, from a herbal african store close to work and I'm absolutely sold. I bought the soap when I had a period where I was breaking out quiet often and now  my skin is looking and feeling all sorts of beautiful.The soap is treating my face quiet well and has a natural skin lightening effect (hides)...lol.. FOR THE LOVE OF YELLOW BONENESS! The body lotion is so thick and creamy and keeps my skin moisturized well during winter's harsh weather .I'm totally impressed considering how cheap the products are-R55 for a months supply!!! Did I tell you about the benefits of Moringa as well ,its even been dubbed a miracle plant : 





3. Physician Formula make up products 

Physician Formula products are make up products made by a real Dr. who formulated products for his wife who had allergies every time she used make up.The products are hypo-allergic but oh so pretty. I love the shimmer of the products . I bought a pallet that can be used as eye shadow, blush and contouring.The product I bought is called Shimmer Strips ;great product but mainly use it as an eye shadow but the one time I used all over the face it had a very glamorous look ...not for every day make up though.Will definitely use it again  when I go to a glitz and glam evemy again.




4. Black Jamaican Castor Oil


This product I bought cause of all of my fellow South African naturals raving about it.I can't review it as yet but I've heard good things and am expecting such from it. Using it to treat my  and the girl's edges and I also use it to seal in moisture on our hair after washing it. Am also on the #90daycastoroilchallenge(see Facebook) and #earthysaprotectivestyling (see Instagram @earthysa ) challenge as well.


Also totally crushing on Earthy SA products as well but not just in winter...they are really helping us in this natural hair journey throughout the season's, hence I didn't mention them as winter gems they are All Season Natural Hair Gems!


0 comments: