MYsmartkids review......Invest in their futures

11:24 Starter Fashionista Ma' 0 Comments

Good day STARTER fashionista mamas


My first post of April 2016. I have sooooo much to share so I should be able to post every week of April. Consistency is clearly one of my weak points - NOTE TO SELF-FIX IT!


So today for Mommy Monday I would like to review MYsmartkid
It is a play and learn programme  for kids from 0-6 years.I was somehow (don't ask me how...lol ) fortunate to get this box as a gift for the girls and I'M SOLD!!! I have heard about the programme before but now that I have  encountered it first hand- I am definitely subscribing!




The benefits of the programme as per their website https://www.mysmartkid.com/ are as follows:

 - Help your child reach important milestones
A Smartbox with toys, activities and expert advice delivered to your child every 2 months
TWO free Welcome gifts when you join!
Tailored to your child's age and 6 key developmental areas
- Exclusive resources and Member discounts on online products


The box I got was for age 2-3 so I can actually subscribe for one child and they can share because they in the same age bracket. Yaaay!Two for the price of one for me!!!

But if your kids fall under different age  brackets I advice you invest and subscribe for each child, its really an investment in your child's future I believe .Unless you can ensure the toys are preserved and kept safe for the younger sibling.

How  often do we buy the "cool toys' i.e. Sofia the First, Frozen, Minnie Mouse (these are my girls' favorites) and other Disney themed toys that create A WHOLE LOT OF  brand obsession at their tender young age and hardly focus on key learning areas of our kids that will help them reach their milestones.Don't get me wrong I'm not against Disney and am sure one of their toys once in awhile won't cause any harm but it was really refreshing getting toys that I know were not only fun but are also building key learning areas like sensory,problem solving and social skills .The girls were also still very keen to open the box and play with the toys.


Look how excited and interested the girls were when we opened the MYsmartkid box

The box we got had Hand Puppets , Play dough including shape cutter and a roller (which Rere is holding in her hands) and 12 piece puzzle (which she slept next too and even nearly went to creche this morning).

The nicest part is the parents guide that points out key learning objectives that can be achieved by the toys and also advises parents how to aid the playing and learning process. 

This is a great idea (big ups to whoever with it) and ideal in molding happy and bright kids. It is also budget friendly (less than R400 bi-monthly) and I am thoroughly impressed by this product as whole i.e. packaging,delivery options and its contents. I give it an absolute double thumbs up!!!

Please head to their website to find out more and hopefully you will also invest in this product for your kids future.


Kindly comment and share your experiences with MYsmartkid if you also part of the programme.

0 comments: